Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Bryce turned 27!! I tried to throw a little surprise party for him for his birthday but he had already tried planning something that night so I ended up having to tell him about his party and it wasn't much of a surprise. But it was still fun to have his friends from high school over and have a little party. He doesn't get to see them very often cause he's always so busy so he had a great time!
Brooklynn had to help him blow out his candles :) and this is the only picture I took the whole night :(
We ended up going to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner and the lucky birthday boy got to ride the bull while they sang to him- none of my pictures i took turned out that great and I was a little disappointed cause it was pretty funny to see him get so embarrassed!
Happy Birthday sweetie you are the best!!

0 comments: