Brooklynn has been waiting for months now to have her Hello Kitty swimming party and the time finally came! She was excited when I told her Friday that her party was tomorrow! She really couldn't sleep and was just full of excitement as I was making her cake and cupcakes. On Saturday morning she came and woke me up and I said "good morning sweetie" (just like I always do) and she gave me a funny look and said "Mom you are supposed to say Happy Birthday Brooklynn!" I told her her birthday wasn't until tomorrow it was just her party today- and she just said " maybe I can have two birthday's one today and one tomorrow" So we did! Here's the kids swimming at the pool!
Brooklynn and her BFF Jaxon
Jaxon Josh, Brooklynn
she was so excited that her friends came down to her party!
Kids swimming
I have never seen such wrinkly toes!
Our BFF's that we love and miss!!

Madi and some strange girls that kept sitting by her
Brooklynn and Abby
Her beautiful party decorations

It was Hello Kitty everywhere!!

So excited for the party!
Her pretty cake- that took me FOREVER to decorate! But well worth it- it turned out pretty dang cute :)
Cake and Ice cream time!
Taylor, Brooklynn, Allyiah
Blowing out the candles
This was her all day in a nutshell- she was up way too late playing with all her toys and fun thing she got- she was just too full of it to go to bed so she played and played and had to call grandma on the computer to show her all her fun things she got. Finally around 10 it hit her and she finally crashed!We had a great time swimming, having a great BBQ, opening presents (which she got way too spoiled!!!) and eating cake and ice cream! Thanks everyone for coming! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
1 comments:
I can't believe both of your girls are another year older! Time goes by too fast! Brooklynn had such a cute birthday party! And good job on her cake! They do take forever, but they're fun to make after seeing the end product. I love the picture of her in her PJ's & slippers. Happy Birthday to your girls!
Post a Comment