We had a great Easter weekend! Brooklynn's couldn't wait to "paint eggs" I made her wait until Saturday night and I think it just about killed her! Finally it was time and she has a great time!
She just wanted to stick them all in and do it all by herself- with me being so OCD about not making a mess I had a little bit of a hard time and I had to help a little :)
Mixing the colors and eggs
It only lasted about 10 min and she was done- but we still had fun :)
The Easter Bunny left this for Brooklynn thanking her for the carrots she left for him- she was a little worried that Duke would eat them so she said we would have to keep him in his cage. (he got them anyway, but she doesn't have to know that)
The girls sure got spoiled!!
I love this face- totally shocked that she got a Hello Kitty DVD
She was one happy little girl!
She just kept saying "oh my goodness" to everything- it was pretty fun to watch!
Madi just wanted to pull everything out of her bucket- then she was done
and she wasn't quite sure about her sunglasses :)
Finding all the eggs the Easter Bunny hid for her
She kept shaking all the eggs looking for the ones with money in them

basket from Grandma Jo

Brooklynn was so happy to get a butterfly net and some bugs to catch in it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment