This past weekend we went up to Swiss Days in Midway and found this cute little duck backpack for Brooklynn. Ever since we put it on her she has been wearing it everywhere!
She looks so big with her hair like that. Hailey (probably Tyson too)loves the "packpack". BTW: I love the new background. Look at you changing things up all of the time. Amazing!!
Welcome to our blog! Bryce and I have been married for almost 7 years! We have 3 beautiful little girls- Brooklynn's 5, madilyn's 2, and Jessilyn was born in January. Bryce is getting ready to start Pharmacy school while I get to stay home and raise our sweet girls.
2 comments:
She's so cute! she reminds me of Jada, they are so funny!
She looks so big with her hair like that. Hailey (probably Tyson too)loves the "packpack". BTW: I love the new background. Look at you changing things up all of the time. Amazing!!
Post a Comment