Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!



I'm a week late but Bryce and I had our 3 year anniversary last week!!  I can't believe it's already been 3 years but at the same time it seems like forever! (i mean that in a good way)  It's hard to picture life without him and it seems like we've known each other our whole lives!  I love him so much and I am so grateful for him and everything he does for our family.  He is an amazing father and husband and I couldn't have pictured a more perfect man for me.  He has always been so good to me and treated me so well- so Happy Anniversary sweetie and I can't wait for many many more to come cause your stuck with me forever whether you like it or not!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats! My how time flies when you are having fun and chaos. One of the two.

Chelsie and Trace said...

Congrats! Three years is great! Happy Anniversary!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Hey Kella, I'm glad you left me a message. I love seeing familiar faces! You have an adorable family! Happy Anniversary and I love the pictures at the beach, it looks like it was gorgeous there.

The Mills said...

Kella- You are so beautiful! congrats!

brittney and leeon said...

kella- My email address is beaufish@msn.com