Little Cheezer!!
Brooklynn And Grandpa Reading
Swimming Time!
A Little Lighthouse We Stopped At
Bryce And Me At Lincoln Beach
These Were Some Tide Pools We Found
Our View From The Hotel Room
It was Just A Little Cold!!
Brooklynn And Daddy
Family Picture At The Beach
Brooklynn Loved Watching The Sea Lions
Brooklynn And The Penguins
Feeding The Birds
I Wasn't Too Sure About This!
Little Family Picture At The Dock
Brooklynn Thinks She's Such A Big Girl Now She Insisted On Walking And Not Being Held (It Made Me A Little Nervous With All That Water Around!)
She Was Fascinated By This Bird Info- She Was Just Jabbering Away Like She Was Reading It To Us- It Was Pretty Entertaining
2 comments:
What a fun trip, did you drive? Kella I love your hair its cute as ever!!
Kella oh my heck how are you it has been forever! You have such a cute little girl! I'm glad that you found my blog! Cute family!
Post a Comment