It seems like this summer has just flown by and I have not posted anything! So I have the whole summer to catch up on! starting with Memorial Day weekend we went up to Rupert Idaho where Bryce's grandparents are buried. We haven't been up there to see their graves at all so we thought it would be fun to get away for the weekend and visit. Besides the poring rain and freezing weather we had a great time. Brooklynn enjoyed some swimming in the pool (even though she didn't leave the steps even with all her floatation devices on- she has become a lot more comfortable in the pool swimming all summer)

Getting ready to hop in

The girls did great on the long drive up- movies, snacks, and drinks and they were in heaven!

We went and visited Shosone Falls and I couldn't believe how full it was!
Brooklynn, Taylor, and Jackson
0 comments:
Post a Comment