Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Paint!!

Ever since we moved in I have been dying to paint this place! The paint was done so horribly and looked like crap! So after 6 months I finally convinced Bryce to paint! yay! And I must say it looks so much better! I'm impressed Bryce had it all painted and put back to normal in just one day!!
Before
after
before
after
before
after
before
after
before
after
The kitchen is by far the biggest difference! It was a dark dark red and there was hardly any light in there so this blue really brightened it up! I can actually see in my kitchen now :)

4 comments:

Devyn said...

i really love it! great job bryce :)

Amber Hendrix said...

Good job Bryce! Loved seeing the before & after pics. Your kitchen is my favorite. I'm always nervous to paint anything outside of the "beige" tones, but you picked out some great colors. Love your new place!

Christy said...

It looks great! I am impressed you can pull it off in a day..... way to go.

Rachael said...

I love it! Aren't you guys so sick of painting? You are like us, just one paint project after the other. I am just glad we are done... that is until we move. Too bad you finally got your whole house painted how you wanted and you had to move:(