It's a little bitter sweet when I think about the changes we have made the past few months. We are excited to start this new chapter in our lives but also very sad to have to leave some things behind :( Bryce woke up one morning in August and told me he wanted to go to Pharmacy school. I laughed and thought "Okay whatever it's just a phase and it will pass." But it didn't. He was very serious about it and we knew we would have to make a lot of sacrifices for the next 5 years to make this happen. We prayed and prayed about (hoping I would get a different answer) but we knew it was the right thing to do. We decided to put the house up for sale and he enrolled in school and has been taking classes to get into the school. Hopefully by fall he will be applying and soon be accepted. I have no doubt that he can do it and I support him all the way. With this decision we have had to sell our house, leave our ward and callings that we loved, leave our great friends we have made and move to Riverton.
We already love being here in Riverton close to family and more familiar with this area (Bryce grew up in West Jordan and this feels a little more like home to him). With Bryce working part time and going to school full time he has managed to still spend more time with us (more than when he was working full time) so I am really grateful for that. He has been doing really well in all of his classes and we are so proud of him for all of his hard work and dedication!
3 comments:
We miss you too.. as you know. But we are happy for you and your future! We'll love you guys always!
Moving can be hard (I've moved 4 times in the past 5 years) especially when you've made good friends. Good luck with it. You have a cute little family. I just found your blog, hope you are doing well.
I was waiting for the post when you said how much you miss us all! It is about time:)No, we miss you too and I get so sad every time I see your house so I just don't look out my front window anymore. But it was so good to talk to you Saturday and can't wait to get together again!
Post a Comment