Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Madi Bug!

I can't believe my little Madi bug is already 10 months!! Time has just flown by and she has gotten so big way too fast!! I forget how much I love this stage she is in right now! She has started to crawl and is all over the place! She has been so happy since she can finally get to where she wants by herself. She loves to play up in the playroom and could stay in there for hours and be happy (which is so nice for me :) She loves to play with her sister and will laugh at just about anything she does. She loves to play patty-cake and sing any kind of songs. She is waving hi and bye and trying to repeat the noises she hears. She is so sweet and we love her so much!!
Cute little pig-tails!
She is such a good little eater! She will eat anything you give her and she thinks she has to be eating whenever we are.
Watching Mickey Mouse with her sister- she loves it just as much as she does!
Smiling for the camera!

She absolutely LOVES to walk around! She could hold your hands and walk for hours!!
Brooklynn's picture she took of her
She loves to snuggle in her warm towel after her baths- especially with daddy :)
I peeked in on her during her nap- so cute :)

1 comments:

Devyn said...

She is growing so much! She is such a cutie pie!!!