Friday, August 20, 2010

Preschool!

My little girl is growing up so fast and I can't decide whether I am happy or sad...(maybe a little of both). She just started Preschool this week and she was so excited. She's going to the Bravo Arts Academy just down the street from us. They center their learning around art and music which Brooklynn loves both so we thought it would be prefect for her. She couldn't wait to go and kept making sure I was going to stay home and let her go all by herself, she felt like such a big girl.
Showing off her bag she painted

I had to snap a couple quick pictures of her in her classroom :)
We were so excited her and Jaxon ended up in the same class together :)

1 comments:

Christy said...

No way! She can't be that old. Darn.... that means that I am getting older. She sure looked cute. I bet she will love it!