I have been asking Bryce to get Brooklynn's ears pierced since she was a baby and he never would budge....until now! He finally said I could do and i jumped on it! I asked Brooklynn if she wanted pretty princess earings and she said "no i good-i have some" (the little clip on plastic hearts that came with her dress ups). I couldn't talk her into getting some real ones and I was afraid if I didn't do it that day Bryce would change his mind. She what did I do..... I bribed with a balloon! It works every time :) So we headed to the mall and got her some pretty little diamonds!
Waiting.... she was getting a little nervous, and she HATES anything touching her ears so I knew there would be a freak out. Luckily it only lasted a second and she was done screaming.

She absolutely loves them now and wouldn't stop looking in the mirrors!

Her lovely bribe!
And Madi's are next.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment