Sport'n Her New Hat and Jacket She Picked Out

At The Airplane Museum- she kept wanting to get in all the planes, at the end one of the guys there let her climb into one and check it out.

We weren't quite sure of she liked the museum but when we got home she kept telling Bryce "thank you so much for taking me to see the airplanes I want to go again." so I guess that means she did.

She Has Been Loving To Pick "Flowers" Lately
Ever since she watched Horton Hears a Who she loves to talk to the flowers. She loves to smell them and says they are so pretty. The other day I told her we needed to wash her blanket cause it stunk and she smelled it and said "mmm smells like flowers!"

Striking a Pose For The Camera

0 comments:
Post a Comment