
Cute Little Chubby Cheeks!

Brooklynn is still my big helper, except when I ask her to hold Madi's bottle she tells me she can't cause her arm hurts.

She has become so alert and is starting to smile, i love it!

Love Those Big Eyes!

Madi has been such a good little baby! She is now only waking up once a night around 4 and then sleeps until 7 or 7:30. Which means I am finally getting some sleep :) She hardly eve cries unless she is hungry or wants to be held, which usually ends up being around the same time I'm trying to get dinner ready. she looks so much like Brooklynn, when she wears the same clothes Brooklynn did I get flash backs and it feels like I'm looking at Brooklynn all over again! The other day Brooklynn brought me a baby picture of her and kept saying it was Madi. She wouldn't believe me that it was her and not Madi.
1 comments:
Congrats on new little Madi! She is beautiful! I love all of her dark hair and of course I love her nickname! :)
Post a Comment