This was her pumpkin she picked out- just her size!

Trying to Pick up a Pumpkin

All the Cousins
We went to the pumpkin patch last Saturday and Brooklynn had a blast! She loved running all over trying to pick up all the pumpkins.
Bryce, Kella, Brooklynn, Madilyn, and Jessilyn


Posted by Bryce and Kella Allfrey at 3:49 PM
3 comments:
We had a fun time being with all of you. Sorry to make Brooklynn by taking pictures. But she looks cute even when she is mad.
How fun she is so dang cute!
Hey! Yes, I blog-stalk. :) Only people I know. I saw a picture of you and Brooklynn on Kim's. Anyway... can I be invited to view yours when you go private? My email is utahmichelle@gmail.com. We are excited for your party. What can I do to help you? I was actually going to call you about it today. Let me know.
Post a Comment