Monday, October 13, 2008

Going Private!!

I have decided to make my blog private in the next week or so- so if want just leave your emails in the comments so I can make sure to get everyone in! Thanks!

21 comments:

Jessica said...

add me i love to see how your little family is doing.

jesswing84@hotmail.com.

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

melsumsion@msn.com

Shelley said...

shelley.dancer4@gmail.com

This is Shelley (Brandon's sister-in-law).

brittney and leeon said...

beaufish@msn.com

Anto Gillies said...

antogillies@yahoo.com

Kristyn said...

Please add me. Brooklynn is so stinkin' cute! I love the 1 year old pic on the side.

kzhendrix@yahoo.com

Christy said...

count us in
bcallfrey@msn.com

The Miller's said...

tiffanimiller3@gmail.com

Mauri said...

mauri@landmarkexcavating.com

kimberly said...

I would love to be on your list

allfreyfamily@msn.com

Chelsie and Trace said...

I want to be added on
chelshard1@hotmail.com. Your little girl is so cute!

Whitney said...

whitney hennen
henndogg23@gmail.com

Kacey said...

kaceytess@yahoo.com

Jared and Davian said...

I would love to still be able to see your cute little family!

j-d-johnson@hotmail.com

Jenny and Justin said...

jenny_mayo23@yahoo.com

Elise said...

Oooh. I want in!

elise b johnson at gmail.

(no spaces...I just did that to avoid spammers)

Denise said...

Add us to your list!! We love seeing your updates... Dad said to make sure that he's added as well.

Morgan said...

mofaux@gmail.com That's Me and Kevin! We love seeing how that little girl is growing!

Tiff Keetch said...

tkeetch@gmail.com

Holly said...

hollygarcia2@gmail.com

Alexander Family said...

kella I would love to be able to still see your blog
annika.alexander@gmail.com