Christmas was a lot of fun this year! The girls always wake up and come and get us in the morning so we were waiting for them to come in when Brooklynn came running in saying "Santa came and he brought me a jewelry box and Madi got shoes!" She was so excited that she forgot to come get us and took Madi down and stated opening presents without us- luckily she only got two opened and we were able to watch them open the rest-
Madi wasn't too interested in presents- she just wanted her juice



2 comments:
Those bean bag pillows are sooo cute! Glad you had a Merry Christmas! We miss you! Jaxon mentions Brooklynn daily. DAILY. :)
I was so affraid Josh was going to go out and open all his presents before waking us too so I seriously could not sleep every time I thought I heard his door open I ran out and tried to catch him. Sounds like your Christmas was great. We misss you! Oh and I absolutely LOVE that picture of the 3 girls on top of your blog!
Post a Comment