I can't believe Madi is already 7 months! Time has just flown by and she is growing so fast! She is such a happy little baby! She absolutely LOVES her love and attention! If you walk by and say hi and don't pick her up she screams and cries until you pick her up and give her some love :) She still loves to snuggle with you. She loves her baths and splashes water everywhere! She is eating all her baby food and has decided she doesn't like carrots, green beans, and peas so I have to sneak them in her fruits. She LOVES music and loves to be up and dancing! She seems to have no interest at all to crawl, all she wants to do is be up and walking. She still adores her big sis and watches everything she does, you can tell she can't wait to be big so she can play with her. She is the cutest little thing and we are so happy to have her in our home and part of our lives!
Playing On Her Tummy

Me and my Girl :)
So Peaceful When She Sleeps- I Love It!
Driving Her Car- She Feels So Big In It
We LOVE Her So Much!!
1 comments:
Oooh! I just love your new family picture that is at the top of your blog! You guys are one good looking family! Madi is getting so big! And Brooklynn just gets cuter & cuter everytime we see her. You sure are lucky to have two sweet girls!
Post a Comment