Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween!

This Halloween was the best one yet for Brooklynn. She thought it was so cool that she got to dress up 3 different days this week- for dance, preschool, and trick or treating. We let her pick out her own costume and what a surprise she chose Tinkerbell! (I'm pretty sure she wore her dress up everyday for the 3 weeks prior to Halloween) Even though she was freezing and wet she had a great time with her friends, and cute little Madi was a trooper through it all :)
All dressed and ready to go
My cute little elephant
Jaxon, Abby, and Brooklynn
Getting ready to trick or treat just before the rain
Bryce and I decided to dress up last minute and this is what we came up with...

Getting ready to go out
Aren't they just the cutest little things!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I absolutely love Madi's costume... She is adorable. And Jeff wants to know if he can barrow Bryces costume for next year cause he was so jealous! Wish we could have seen you in person, you all looked great!

The Mills said...

cute Costumes! I love them!