Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 Weeks

I can't believe Madilyn is already almost 2 weeks old! She has been the best little baby! She has been sleeping alot and I only have to get up twice a night to feed her- thankfully! She is so sweet and hardly ever makes a peep- unless you are changing her diaper or putting lotion on her belly. We already love her so much and are so thankful to have her as part of our little family.
Getting ready for church
1st doctors appointment
1st bath
Brooklynn absolutely loves her little sister and loves to help me with everything!
The 2 cutest girls ever!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh she is just precious. I forget how little they are.... She is beautiful. I hope Bryce has a bat ready. He is going to need it to beat the boys away. Beautiful girls.

Anonymous said...

Kella,
Those two girls are so beautiful! I can't get over how much hair Madilyn has! Can't wait to see her in person and hold her. Congrats to you and Bryce!