So I'm pretty just about everyone knows but just in case you didn't- we are expecting baby number 2! Another little girl! I'm due May 16th and her due date is about a week before Brooklynn's birthday so it is perfect timing for clothes and everything. Brooklynn understands more than I thought and is really excited to have a little baby sister. She always runs up and pats my belly and tells the baby to "come on out!" We are so thrilled and Bryce gets to be in a house full of girls! Lucky him!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!!
We are so excited for you! I am sure that Brooklynn will be a VERY HELPFUL big sister. And she couldn't help but be cute. We are anxious to meet her. But we will wait until May.
oh congrats kella thats so exciting. i love having girls. i seriously dont know what i would do with a boy. how far apart will they be. mine are 18 months and it is fun.
Congrats Kella! That is so exciting!
That is so fun! Congrats! It will be fun to watch those two sister play.
Post a Comment