Tuesday, November 17, 2009

5 Years and Running

This is Bryce, Today is a special day for me. Exactly 5 years ago I met my best friend and eternal companion. I consider myself very lucky that Kella had the patience and the poor eye sight to even consider me. When I met Kella I wasn’t necessarily living my life in the best way. Fortunately for me she saw me for who I really was not who I was letting myself be at the time. As soon as I met her I knew there was something about her that I could not resist and I knew without a doubt that my Heavenly Father was giving me another chance. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t thank my heavenly father for bringing her into my life. I am so blessed to have her in my life forever and for a beautiful daughter that she has given me. I am so grateful for the calming influence she has been in my life and also for the maid she has become to me. I am not very good at cleaning up after myself but without fail she is always right behind me to pick up after me. Kella is a very quiet person and I am glad that I am the one she has chosen to open up to, not a whole lot of people know her the way I do but she has such an amazing spirit and I could not ask for a better spouse and mother to my children. No offense to anyone else but I am blessed to have the most amazing wife in the world. Kella I love you more than anything, I thank you for everything and for helping me become the man I am today. I hope that today means as much to you as it does to me ;)

2 comments:

Amber Hendrix said...

Talk about ROMANTIC! Bryce, I know you are lucky to have Kella because she is such a sweet girl and super cute, but Kella is just as lucky to have a husband that publicly adores her!!! You guys make a great couple!

Christy said...

Ahhh.... sweet......