Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Fun!

Hanging Out Last Week After Church
Brooklynn In Her Easter Dress
Checking Out Her Basket
Playing With her Bubbles
We had a great Easter!  We had a great time at church and then we went down to Bryce's parents house and had a great meal and hung out with the family. Brooklynn loved running around with the kids and LOVED her easter baskets!  She got a great bubble machine (which may be more for me so I don't have to blow them all the time), some new sunglasses, some new clothes, and plenty of candy.  She loves the eggs and has been playing with her basket all week!

1 comments:

Amber Hendrix said...

Brooklynn is getting so big! She is beautiful! I love her Easter dress. It is gorgeous. So, next month she will be two....I can't help but ask....when are you going to have another one???? You can't stop at one if they are all as adorable as Brooklynn! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer! We'll be in Utah in July.