1. Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? In the doctors office
2. Who was with you? just me
3. How did you find out that you were pregnant? I was having really bad cramping for almost a month so I went to the doctors and found out I was pregers
4. What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Very happy!
5. Who was the first person you told? Bryce
6. Did you plan to get pregnant? Didn't plan, didn't not plan, just happened
7. Did you tell everyone else right away? Just family
8. Was everybody happy for you? Yes-
9. Did you go out and celebrate? I don't really remember- I'm sure we did something
10. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes I couldn't wait!
11.What was the sex? Girl
12. Did anyone throw you a baby shower? My mom and sister, my mother in law, and friends
13. Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you wouldn't puton your baby? Of course
14. How much weight did you gain? about 45 lbs
15. Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Luckily yes it came off pretty easily
16. Did you get any stretch marks? unfortunely yes
17. What did you crave the most? pretty much everything but mostly diet coke and chips
18. Did you crave anything crazy? top ramen
19. Who or what got on your nerves? me being very emotional and crying alot oh and throwing up alot
20. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? nope
21. Where and when did you go into labor? at home in bed
22. Did your water break? no my doctor had to break it
23. Who drove you to the hospital? Bryce
24. Who was in the room when you gave birth? Bryce, my doctor, and the nurse
25. Did you go early or late? early- almost two weeks
26. How long were you in labor for? from about 1 am to when i delivered at about 9:30 p.m. so almost 20 hrs
27. Did you have any drugs for the pain? of course!
28. Did you go natural or have a C-section? natural
29. What was your first reaction after giving birth? I was so happy and excited!
30. How big was the baby? 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches
31. Did your husband cry? there were a few tears
32. What did you name the baby? Brooklynn Ella Allfrey
33. Does his name have any significant meaning? no we just liked the name
34. Did you have any visitors? yes- family
35.Did the baby have any complications? nope it was smooth sailing
36. How old is your baby today? 21 months
37. When is the next one coming? who knows??
38. If you could, would you do it all over again? of course i would! and I will!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Baby Tag
Posted by Bryce and Kella Allfrey at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you know our babies weighed and measured the same when they were born? How are you? I'm so glad you added me to your blog...I missed seeing your cute family. I never get to see Sholten anymore,...do you know how he's doing?
Hi Kella! I saw your blog on Christy's list. Your little girl is SO BEAUTIFUL! How fun. Can I add you to my list? I'd love to keep in touch!
Post a Comment