
This one was too cute so I had to post it!

Showing off her new boots!

That's my cute girl!

Sleeping with her friends

Brooklynn was Minnie Mouse for Halloween but this was about the only picture I could get of her in her costume- she was so sensitive and onery that day and every little thing was setting her off- so she didn't end up going trick or treating. She wore her mouse ears every other day that week but when it came time to put them on she wanted nothing to do with them! (typical kid i guess)
3 comments:
How cute! Kella, Jada sleeps like that too, she's napping right now with mickey and minnie and a baby.
She is so cute, I love the boots!! :)
Thanks for having us over a couple weeks ago. We had a lot of fun and it was really fun to see your house. We will invite you guys down soon!
Post a Comment