Thursday, April 10, 2008

Full Head of Hair


Brooklynn's hair is long enough for full pigtails already!! I'm not too sure there are many 10 month old babies that can have full pigtails!  I though she might loose it after she was born but other than one little patch in the back she has kept is all!  She is going in next week to get her first hair cut because it is turning into quite the mullet.  She is starting to turn into quite the girly girl- with loving her baby, she has a fetish with brushes and combs, any kind of jewlery and bows, and not to mention she may have developed her mothers shoe fetish! ( Bryce had better look out she is going to be one expensive little girl!)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness she does have alot of hair! She is just a doll! It is pretty crazy we all have kids now isn't it?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Kella- she is seriously beautiful, tons of hair so much fun! my son has a ton of hair so hopefully my daughter will!

Whitney Hennen

Sam and Lacey said...

Wow your daughter is very cute. Thanks for writing on my blog. I am glad to see that you are doing so well. I heard your family moved to Washington. That is crazy.

A New Life Student said...

Kella,
Hey! I am so glad you found my blog! How do you know Lacey? Small world hu? Well, your family is so cute and your little girl is adorable! I am so happy everything is going so well for you. I will add you to my list of friends and will definitely be checking back!
Keep in touch!