Friday, March 7, 2008


Well I finally gave in and decided to start a blog. We don't really have too much going on in our lives to I'm not too sure how exciting this may be to read but I figured at least I can show off the cute pictures of Brooklynn!  She is 9 months already and I can't believe how fast it has gone by.  It's hard to remember life without her and we are so blessed to have her.  I could sit and watch her play for hours and hours and i often find myself doing just that... she is so entertaining and her personality is coming out more and more everyday. She is such a jabber box and loves to get peoples attention anyways she can.  She hasn't figured out crawling and she does more of an army crawl or just rolls across the floor to get around.  I'm sure she will figure it out soon if not she's already got walking just about down so she may just decide to get up and walk.

1 comments:

Denise said...

I really enjoyed reading your first blog, and we're very proud of you and love you very much.

MOM